A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Annoncement: 3 Things This Thursday Moving Here..

Hey There as many of you may know Michelle at Psalm 104: 24 was hosting this cool meme called THREE THINGS THIS THURSDAY. She even had this cool badge for it:



If you are unfamiliar with 3TTTm here's how it works. On Thursdays instead of people blogging about 1 thing they would blog about 3. They would then link up their posts over at Michelle's sight. Michelle shut down 3TTT for the Summer and has asked me take over the reins at 3TTT beginning this fall.

I am gladly accepting her offer. Starting next Thursday, September 24th, I will post my 3 things along with a Mr. Linky so you can link your 3 things to mine.

3TTT will basically work the same way it did at Michelle's sight. One modification I will make is to have a Themed Edition the Third Thursday of each month. This being the Third Thursday of September, I introduce 3 Badges Thursday. I have designed 3 possible badge designs that you could use on your site to promote 3TTT. Let me know which one you think I should go with.

1.

2.

3.



So those are my 3 badges this Thursday. Come on in next Thursday to participate!

Next Time: A collection of Criminals

2 comments:

Carma Sez said...

three things sounds incredibly ambitious - I have problems coming up with one thing most days!

Dave Roller said...

So Carma I have seen your posts you say 1 thing but have several points. you could totally do this. For example have 3 utz pictures.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip