A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, April 18, 2022

Last 5 Next 10 Tax day Edition

As it turns out I didn't finish any books in the  traditional way since our last edition.  Each year I read the chronicles of Narnia through.  I have been doing this for about 40 years.  This year I decided to mix it up a little and listen to the books being read rather than reading them myself.  4 of the 5 selections here are from the CHronicles of Narnia and the only one that wasn't was a comic book anthology.


Voyage of The Dawn Treader- C.S. Lewis
Listened to via Hoopla
4/1/22


The Essential Defenders - Len Wein
Read myself, borrowed from a friend.
4/1/22


The Silver Chair by C.S, Lewis
Listened to via Hoopla
4/6/22


The Horse and His Boy - C.S. Lewis
Listened to Via Hoopla
4/14/22


The Magician's Nephew - C.S. Lewis
Listened to Via Hoopla
4/18/22





Ten books I am currently reading or planning to read soon are .





God's Forgetful Pilgrims - Michael Griffiths

The Case For Easter - Lee Strobel

Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis

Love, Dance & Egg Rolls - Jason Tanamor

An American Marriage - Tayari Jones

Until Tuesday, A Wounded Warrior and The Golden Retriever who saved Him - Luis Carlos Montalvan

First Degree - David Rosenfelt 

Inside The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Devin Brown

Roger Ebert's Movie Yearbook 2007 - Roger Ebert

The Collected Short Stories of Louis Lamour - Vol I

I finished book 15 on 3/24 and finished book 20 today (4/18). This means I completed 5 books in 25 days.  Over the course of 1 year at that rate I would finish 73 books.  In the first 108 days of this year I have averaged reading 1 book every 5.4 days.  If I keep up that pace I should finish approximately 68 books by years end. I am not sure I can sustain such a pace this month while completing the a to z challenge.  But after the challenge I hope to finish a lot of these books I've been working on.  

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip