A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A lot to say but little time to say it.

Sometimes I have so many things to blog about and just have trouble making time to actually do it. There is much I want to post in the near future. Right now I'll go with a couple puppyisms before hanging it up for the night.

Puppyism 1: We were driving home from church on Sunday and I started singing "tomorrow" from Annie. I love to break into show tunes. Puppy did not want me to sing at this particular moment. I asked her why not she said because her throat and mouth hurt. I told her that the song tomorrow helps her throat and mouth. She said "No, it only helps the Sun. (As in the Sun will come out tomorrow.)

Puppyism the second: Amy and Puppy were talking early one morning. Their discussion went something like this

Puppy: Mom, I can't say certain words.
Amy: Like what?
Puppy: Accelerate.
Amy:Why do you need to say accelerate?
Puppy: I don't know. I just do.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

cute!
Those "kids say"... stories are always the ones you hope to remember. Thank God for Blogging, I'd probably forget to write it all down!

essay said...

Great post! Thanks a lot!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip