A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lions and Podcasts and Robotics. Oh My!


White Lion
Originally uploaded by Cyberslayer

Friday Fragment time. I am finally teaching my blog class at our co-op this semester. For the student's first assignment I had them look at some home schooled students blogs. While doing that Bunny girl came across a post about a white lion. I decided to start today's fragment fest with a pic of White Lion cubs.



***********************************************************************************



The following video is on my desk top. This means my kids like to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over again. (It is short.)








***********************************************************************************
Speaking of videos, the Office starts new episodes tonight. They have also put out a new bunch of webisodes called The Podcast. I thought I would share it here as blogging is a plot point.


The Office - Ep 101: The Podcast: Gabe's Podcast - Video - NBC.com


************************************************************************************


Robotics update: Spider Droid's team did quite well at the State Playoffs this past weekend. His team finished 19th of 63 teams in the performance category. The other 3 categories are scored by judges and the results were not made public. While they did not win any awards they all had a rewarding time. The team will compete in the Spring in a 4H robotics competition.

That is all the fragments I have for today. Head over to half past kissing time for more Friday Fragments.



4 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I don't catch The Office often, but I did enjoy the funny blog "podcast."

The lion cubs are ADORABLE!

Have a fun weekend :) Thanks for linking up.

Bill Lisleman said...

found your place on the FF list - I did not know that 4H held robotics competitions. I need to check that out.

The Crazy Coxes said...

Funny video!!!
I'm going to go check out the Office podcasts!
Have a great weekend!

qandlequeen said...

Loving the lions!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip