A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Carrnival of Homeschooling at Time For Learning

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is being hosted at The Home School Online Blog of Time For Learning Dot Net.

The Theme is the oganized hmeschool.  They have included my review of War Horse as well as some other great posts.   I am looking forward to getting organized and reading as many posts as I can.

*****************************              

For the past few weeks, I have been featuting each of the 20 winning blogs from the 2011 HSBA Awards.  I am finishing that up today,with the winner in the Thrifty Homeschool  category.  So if you want to talk to that winner, who you gonna call?  That's right, Econobusters.  Here is a  sample post.

In my next post, I will wrap up all this HSBA talk with a special announcement.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip