A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Word Weather Report

They call this Winter? Yeah Right!



For more 6 word Saturday click here.

*********************************************************************************

Time to get back to my HSBA winner wrap up.  Today's category: Best Current Events. Opinions and Politics Blog.  Winecup Christian Academy won in this category for very good reason.  The pieces I read about bullying,  test taking  and  the perils of public education were well thought out and excellently reasoned.  Here is a sample post  from February 2011.

5 comments:

Ron. said...

I hear you. Only five days below zero in the last month. Practically sweater weather.

Unknown said...

i know isn't it just wonderful!!! we have been playing outside all week!!!

Debbie said...

We should be thankful - we only had snowtober so far this year in New Jersey!

21 Wits said...

Well I for one am just feeling really happy about our weather here this year too!

S~DLT said...

It hit 91 here in California this week. Definitely not winter!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip