A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Dave in Print

Hello. This is Dave and i'm not currently out loud. This may be first (and hopefully the last) installment of Dave Out Loud without a video.

Recently I revamped my blog Home School Dad.

I am now in the process of revamping Dave out Loud.  The last time I posted here was 1 year 3 months 1 week and 2 days ago.  The time before that I was gone 2 years 8 months 3 week and 2 days.  So I'm getting better.

I figured I needed a plan if I want this new reboot to work.  I think I came up with one.  I am going to start a new feature called quick random takes.  If you've ever watched Whose Line is it anyway? it will be like scenes from a hat,  but instead of scenes it will be me talking.  Every week I'll ask my family members and my viewers to give me suggestions on something to talk about for a minute or two.  I will then take all those suggestions and put them all in a hat.  I will also write random on one of the sheets.  If I pick the piece of paper that says random I just have to come up with a topic on the spot.  After I pick the topic I'll just speak for 1 -2 minutes and then post the video.

The next time I'll keep the previous suggestions and get some more.  Each week I'll make one suggestion of my own and add one more wild card.  I may do other types of videos as well and begin sharing other peoples videos as I have in the past.  I think one of the reasons I stopped posting here was the coming up with ideas part and then also the filming  the idea part.  I hope this will jump start the creative process.

So next time I hope to come back with an inaugural video for the segment. Until then

No, I can't handle it.  I must include a video.  Dave Out Loud without a video is like minor league baseball without kids running the bases at the end. You can do it, it's just not as fun.

With that in mind here's a video of some of my family members running bases after a minor league baseball game.


This is Dave out Loud, going out typing.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip