A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wordless Wednesday Washington and the Waltons

Cleaning up a blog is in many ways like cleaning up a room or a house.  In order to get this blog presentable again, I  found many drafts of posts I had started but never completed.  I also reviewed many old posts and was reminded of memes , pictures, stories and other various components of blogdom  which I had almost forgotten.  Today's post combines many of those components.  A blog, like a house, is meant to be lived in and experienced.  I hope you enjoy today's experience.


In April I participated from another one of my blogs in the a to z challenge where I had participated multiple times form HSD.  One of the best things about the challenge is discovering, reading and commenting on other peoples blogs.  Unfortunately, I did very little of that this year, but I discovered  a blog called Comedy Plus and found that it was hosting one of my favorite memes of all time, Wordless Wednesday. I participated in it on many occasions years ago.  I was glad to see it still exists.

I decided I would participate with a pic from our family trip to Washington DC 10 years ago.

Before I show the pic, I wanted to say that on the way to DC we stopped by Schuyler, VA where Earl Hamner, the writer and creator of The Waltons grew up and stopped by the Waltons Mountain  Museum.  After my picture and before a link to Wordless Wednesday is a 20 minute you tube video that I had saved as a draft here from the 45th reunion of the Waltons which took place at said museum.







For more Wordless Wednesday click here.


2 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad you found me and my Wordless Wednesday. There used to be just one Wordless Wednesday and when they shut down others popped up. I'm glad you chose mine. Nice to meet you.

Yes cleaning up your blog is like cleaning house. I just did that with my blog recently. It's a great feeling.

I loved the Walton's and watched their adventures each week. What a fond memory.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. 😎

Dave Roller said...

I already have my submission for next week scheduled. it's much more wordless than this one.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip