A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, July 2, 2021

Halftime Speech for 2021

 Today is the 183rd day of the year.  This means at Noon today we were halfway through 2021.  Tomorrow there are 182 days left in the year.  Yesterday was the 182nd day of this year.  How did those days go for you?  What did you do well? What could you start doing today to Make 2021 better than the first half?  Think about that today and start devising a 2nd half strategy before we are at the 2 minute warning of the year.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip