A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Last 5 Next 10 Spring Break edition

I am currently on Spring Break and I hope to get a lot of reading finished.  Here is what I have read and or listened to since 2/15/22

 

The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis
Listened to via Hoopla
3/9/22


Prince Caspian - C.S. Lewis
3/11/22
Listened to vis Hoopla




Open and Shut - David Rosenfelt

3/14/22
Read to self borrowed from library
The Hawk and The Dove - Steve Ditko
3/20/22
                                                        Read via Hoopla
                                                            Born Again - Charles Colson
                                                            3/24/22 Listened to via Hoopla

It would be pretty easy to assume that most of my reading is taking place on my phone these days.  That is not actually to the case.  I am reading a number of books the old fashioned way but have been mainly finishing the electronic ones.  Over Spring break I hope to finish a few of the ones I've been plugging away at.



Ten books I am currently reading or planning to read soon are .



Essential Defenders Volume II - Len Wein

God's Forgetful Pilgrims - Michael Griffiths

Big Nate - Vol 1 - Lincoln Pierce

Love, Dance & Egg Rolls - Jason Tanamor

Renegades, Born In The U.S.A.  - Bruce Springsteen & Barack Obama 

Until Tuesday, A Wounded Warrior and The Golden Retriever who saved Him - Luis Carlos Montalvan

Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis 

Inside The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Devin Brown

Roger Ebert's Movie Yearbook 2007 - Roger Ebert

The Story of God - Walter Wangerin

I finished my last book on 3/24 but today is 3/31 so I'll give you stats for both days. from 3/9 to 3/24 I finished 5 books in 16 days.  That's a book every 3.2 days.  If that could be sustained it would mean 114 books finished in a year.  As of today there have bee 90 days in the years and I have finished 15 books which is a book every 6 days which makes about 61 books for the year.  

2 comments:

Patrick Gaffney said...

Does that mean you are coming to my house to get Essential Defenders Vol 2 and return Vol 1?

:)

Patrick Gaffney said...

Never mind. I just looked up at my shelf and remembered you took Vol 1 and Vol 2! :D

So maybe it's time to get 3 and 4?

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip