A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The end of vlogging. Part I the experiement.

Since consolidating my blogs at the end of this past year, I have not made many (if any) original videos from Dave Out Loud.  I have posted many other people's videos (Aptly abbreviated OPV) but very few of my own.  This is mostly due to being busier than a one armed paper hanging beaver. But there are other reasons as well. I'm just not sure if vlogging is as fun as it was for me as when I started Dave out Loud all those many years 

I have decided to try an experiment. 6 months from today is 11/11/22.  It will be what would have been by brother's 52nd birthday.  I will pay him a video tribute on that day.  Soon after that I will see how many original videos I have done since then.  If the answer is 3 or less including the tribute.  I will evaluate putting an end to my vlogging days.


I still have many ideas for vlogging so I'll try to put them in practice for the next 6 months and see how I do.


1 comment:

Pradeep Nair said...

I haven't done any vlogs ... Should try that when I get some time. :-)

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip