A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

2024 A to Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge

Sunday, May 5, 2024

A to Z 2024:Reflections - The Music

Reflecions 2024 #AtoZChallenge

I am doing my A to Z Reflections in 2 parts this year.  The traditional reflection with the index and the pontification will follow.  This year I paid homage to John "1 Hand Typing" Holton  by having a "song of the day" for each letter of the alphabet at the end of my post. I would post a You Tube video of the song in question and then daily add that song to my Spotify A to Z playlist.   

I am adding a bonus song of the day for the reflection called appropriately enough, Reflecting on My Reflection by Allen Levi.





The Leap of Dave A to Z Playlist ia now ready with all 26 songs from the challenge.  

I will be back later this week with my traditional reflection.  Foe more reflections click here.

2 comments:

Alana said...

I think John (John and I both participate in a Monday music blog hop) will love the fact that you created a A to Z playlist. I should have written two Reflection posts, too, now that I have reflected on the matter. But, alas, I only have one.

Ronel Janse van Vuuren said...

Love the playlist. Congrats on finishing the challenge.

Ronel visiting for Reflections for A to Z Blogging Challenge 2024

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip