A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

2024 A to Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Wordless Wednesday: Tourist Selfies Taken At My School

 

Okay This won't be totally Wordless.  Monday was a theme day at our school.  Dress Like Your on Vacation,  So I did  You know what you do when your on Vacation?  You Take selfies!!!












For More Wordless Wednesday Stop By at Comedy Plus

2 comments:

Tony McGurk said...

Great selfies Dave, especially the Mickey Mouse Ears. That Burger has given me a hankering for one.

Alana said...

That's funny. You lived up to your theme with the mouse ears hat and the Hawaiian shirt, too. And now - you guessed it - I'm craving a hamburger. (I'll look for you on future Wordless Wednesdays, also).

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip