A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lucyism on the go

Today I was driving Amy to work so I could have the car to take Emma to a retainer check at her orthodontist. Yesterday when the office called to remind us of the appointment they advised us to make sure we brought the retainer. It's a retainer check! The retainer is a key player in the appointment.

Lucy was in the back of the car as Amy and I were discussing pick up procedures for the end of the day. Lucy broke in and said "Mom if you are having a hard day and are tired and want to come home. Just give us a call and say 'This is Amy Roller.' and we'll come here and get you."

This was about 14 hours ago and I am still laughing. We brought the retainer, just in case you were wondering!

No 3 Things This Thursday but I'll be back next week with another exciting installment.

1 comment:

AmyR said...

Yes sir, that's my baby, no sir, don' t mean maybe

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip