A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Amy Remembers Keith Part II

Here is the second installment of my wife's memories of my brother . . .

Keith really looked up to his big brother Dave. Whenever Dave would tell a joke, Keith would chime in that he was thinking the same thing, or try to get in on the laughter. Keith was such a smart man, he had a brain for facts and figures and dates. He and Dave and their mother would often try to outdo each other with what they knew, but always in good fun. They would mistakenly ask me one of their questions, and after getting a blank stare, move on to someone they knew would answer…each other. Our family spent quite a bit of time with Keith’s family and you could always tell that Keith looked up to his big brother Dave, and with good reason.

1 comment:

anika said...

just knowing and loving you and dave, I find myself missing a beloved family member of yours, that I never even knew... I am so grieving with you your loss.. this tribute is so touching, so lovely... thankyou for sharing all of this..
you are such fantastic people, Rob and I have always thought so... this post just give such a lovely discription of brotherhood, of family, togetherness, and yes, I can see why Kieth would have looked to Dave... and why Dave so misses this precious soul of a brother Kieth...
you are all so LOVED!
<>< a

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip