A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three Things This Thursday


Back to your regularly scheduled blog.


Here are 3 Things for This Thursday.


1. Remembering Keith. Yesterday starting at midnight. I posted memories about my brother Keith every 39 minutes as yesterday he would have turned 39. He died this past April. You can browse through all 37 installmets by clicking here.
2. Fall programming. Hadn't got a chance to watch anything new this week. Here are some videos from our "work" day Tuesday.


3. Next week is already the third Thursday of November. We will be having a themed edition. Think and blog about 3 things you are thankful for and come back next week and link up to 3 Thanks Thursday.

Those are my 3 Things for This Thursday. Please join in!



2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

I read all of your installments about your brother. I think it was a beautiful tribute to him. (It was a bit of surprise to see how far behind I suddenly got on my Google reader!)

Take care, peace,
Cristina

Home School Dad said...

Yeah I really clogged up facebook as my blog feeds to my face book page automatically. I am putting all the installments in one place as a keepsake. Let me know if you'd like a copy.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip