A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, April 14, 2016

K is for Keith

Cubs Home run hitters from Aramis to Zimmerman



K is for Keith 



Keith Moreland


PhilliesCubs, Padres, Tigers Orioles
Keith Moreland played baseball from 1978 to 1989.  He started with the Phillies and came to the Cubs  in 1982.  He played 6 seasons with the Cubs and left for San Diego after the '87 season came to a close.  While about 69 % (902) of his 1306 games were with the Cubs 100 (87%) of his 115 homers were hit for the Northsiders.  

The former Cubs raidio announcer's 100 dingers was good enough for 20th all time for the Cubs until  Anthony Rizzo over took him last year.  


For More A to Z Blogging click here.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont know all Cubs but as a baseball fan (since birth) I am familiar with the old timers.
Hope you are enjoying April and baseball

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip