A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, April 21, 2016

R is for Responses

You Tube A TO Z

R is for Response

You Tube used to have a feature where you could make a video response and post it to another you tube video.  They have since discontinued feature but you can still find video responses to existing you tube videos.

Last year the fine folks at Blimey cow produced this video.






I then made this response not knowing that You Tube had discontinued the program.




My take on this ,which I hope you gathered ,was to use the appropriate context for each phrase to give the phrases meaning.

For more blogging A to Z click here.


No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip