A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, April 15, 2016

M is for Mark

Cubs Home run hitters from Aramis to Zimmerman


M is for Mark 




Mark Grace


Cubs, Diamondbacks
Mark Grace played 13 of his 16 big league seasons for the Chicago Cubs from 1988 to 2000. Although the 3 time all star never had a 20 HR season his longevity with the Cubs puts his 148 Homers for them as 14th on the all time list.  25 homers with Arizona at the end of his career puts him with 173 homers all toll.


For More A to Z Blogging click here.  

1 comment:

Michelle Wallace said...

Sadly, I don't know much about baseball.
The only player I'm familiar with is A-Rod...and I'm guessing here...maybe he plays another sport.

I'm visiting via the A to Z Challenge.
Writer In Transit
Co-host Assistant on Team Joyful Brigade.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip