A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Word Weather Report

They call this Winter? Yeah Right!



For more 6 word Saturday click here.

*********************************************************************************

Time to get back to my HSBA winner wrap up.  Today's category: Best Current Events. Opinions and Politics Blog.  Winecup Christian Academy won in this category for very good reason.  The pieces I read about bullying,  test taking  and  the perils of public education were well thought out and excellently reasoned.  Here is a sample post  from February 2011.

5 comments:

  1. I hear you. Only five days below zero in the last month. Practically sweater weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know isn't it just wonderful!!! we have been playing outside all week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should be thankful - we only had snowtober so far this year in New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I for one am just feeling really happy about our weather here this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It hit 91 here in California this week. Definitely not winter!

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration