A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quarterly Update

Q is for quarter. Today was the day that I was to announce the state quarter winners. well I have decided to give you all a few more weeks to enter. I will announce the winner on May 1 yes I will announce the winner on May 1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A free quarter? Pencil me in. I missed out on the big lottery a couple weeks ago.

Chuck said...

Sign me up again! This is a pristine set you are giving away right...it'll make me try harder!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip