A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, April 26, 2012

West Wing

W as in West wing.

Amy and I are big Aaron Sorkin fans.

My favorite thing he has ever done is by far the West Wing. We recently borrowed my parents copy of the complete set on cd.

I was watching it tonight when I should have been working on my blogging and then it hit me West Wing starts with a W.

Here are a few more W's from the show.

Walking - The show seems to always feature scenes of walking often accompanied by talking. After watching a few episodes, I usually have to change shoes.

Will Bailey - When Rob Lowe left the show in the 4th season he was replaced by Joshua Malina, an Aaron Sorkin go to guy (Sports Night, A Few Good Men, and The American President.) Malina portrayed Bailey through the end of the series.

Walken. The name of the President played by John Goodman at the end of the 4th season and beginning of the 5 th.

Watchable - The show may be intense and sometimes it the fast paced nature of the show made it hard to comprehend in one viewing.  However, it was quality entertainment, with comic timing better than all but a few of the best television comedies ever.  Which is high praise indeed for a political drama. 


No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip