A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Themes for the A to Z Challenge 2024 for Blogs featured on my Blog roll

 Many of the blogs that appear on my blogroll are blogs I discovered during the A to Z challenge.  Last year I put out a post right before the challenge featuring the themes for all the blogs on my blog roll that were in participating in that years challenge.  

This year I am putting them in order of who has posted most recently as of midnight 3/26/2024

Liz of Laws of Gravity is participating this year but has not specified a theme.  Like myself. Liz is a substitute teacher by trade and I am looking forward to see what She has fir us this year.

John Holton of The Sound of One Hand Typing is an epic blogger.  He has an epic theme this year in rhymes with "ale".  I wonder if S will be for Swale, the race horse that won 2 legs of the Triple Crown in 1984 and died 8 days after winning the Belmont Stakes.  


Our Next Stop is Wolf of Words . The Fan Fiction Master is back at it again this year, color me very excited. 


Rambling With A.M is a blog I added to my blog roll after last years challenge.  Her Theme this year;  Gardens, History, Art, and the Unexpected. Speaking of unexpected, this is just one of 3 blogs on my roll with rambling in the title.  

Janet's Smiles is an avid concert goer and is using that as this years theme.

One of my favorite blogs is Sue's Trifles.  Her theme this year is poetry.

We move from poetry to prose with  hdhstory.net, who is using the theme "Truth or Consequences" in his stories for April.

Last year I had 5 bloggers from my roll participating in the challenge.  I also want to do a special shout out to Helen  at Are We Nearly There Yet.  Helen started the 2021 A to Z challenge and got through J.  She added K and L in 2022, and got M through Q in 2023.She continues to plow through the challenge and her writing is honest and encouraging.  She is nearly there  and has only 9 letters to complete her journey.

The A to Z Challenge starts this Monday! If you are thinking of participating you can sign up here.  

5 comments:

Alana said...

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. I see only 95 on the sign up list as of today and enough are people I remember from past years. It should be an interesting April reuniting with some bloggers and meeting some new ones. Wishing you the best.

Liz A. said...

It'll be an interesting year, I'm sure. As for my "theme", it's "business as usual". I play a little game in April. What would I normally post for that day? How can I make it fit the day's letter? It's kind of funny how my days will find a way to fit the letter. It's magical.

Janet said...

How nice of you to add me to your blog! I really appreciate that. Now the pressure is on to make it great, right?

John Holton said...

Thanks for the shoutout! Sorry, won't be Swale; I'm doing something a little music-related (surprise, surprise)...

Susan Sanderson said...

Thank you for recommending my blog, Dave. I hope you enjoy the challenge.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip