A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, April 20, 2015

Q is for Quinjet (thing)


Q is for Quinjet (Thing)



I know no thing can be as strange as giraffe poop.  But you are probably wondering what a quinjet iso and I'm just the guy to tell you,  Actually, I'll show you.






A quinjet is a  fictional jet with 5 turbo engines.  It exists in the Marvel Comicbook Universe and can also be seen in the Avengers movies and the t.v. show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It was first used in Avengers # 61 which came out in 1969.

In the Marvel Universe, the quinjet was originally designed by Wakanda Designs Group, has VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) and is capable of reaching Mach 2.1 or approximately 1,600 MPH.

The quinjets are primarily used for by the Avengers and are also used by SHIELD.  More often than not, quinjets are destroyed in action.


Cover ofAvengers # 61
book included  first appearance of a quinjet


For More A to Z blogging click here







No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip