A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Hall & Oates Chariots of Fire Parody SCTV

Earlier Today I posted my C film for this month A to Z challenge.  This clip from SCTV always makes me laugh.       I hope you enjoy it.  


2 comments:

Alana said...

I know the movie only from the music video for the song "Chariots of Fire" The parody did have some good moments.

Birgit said...

That is hilarious and just shows how brilliant SCTV was. I love how they brought in the workout girls that were on TV at that time. So funny.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip