A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Last 5 Next 10

 How do I spend my off day on the a to z challenge? By releasing 2 non a-z related posts.  It is time for the first official last 4 next 10 of the year.

LAST FIVE


The Annotated Pride & Prejudice

Jane Austen

Annotated and Edited by David M. Shapard

Borrowed from libray.

Read to myself


Read myself borrowed from library.

The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club

 Dorothy L. Sayers

Borrowed from Hoopla read from Ipad.


Pure Drivel

Steve Martin

Borrowed from Hoopls listened to on phone


Strong Poison

Dorothy L. Sayers

Borrowed from Hoopla listened to on phone


An Old Fashioned Girl

Louisa May Alcott

Family Owned

Read to myself


NEXT TEN

The Last Juror- John Grisham

The Last Sweet Mile - Allen Levi

Write Better - Andrew T. Le Peau

Gentle and Lowly - Dane Ortlund

Luke - The Gospel of Amazement - Michael Card

What To Do on Thursday - Jay E. Adams. 

75 Readings - An Anthology

Heroes of the Faith - Gene Fedele

The Five Red Herrings - Dorothy L. Sayers

Alone - Megan E. Freeman

Concise Theology -  J.I. Packer

On The 40th day of the year I had read 8 books.  52 days later I have finished 5 more.  So with 1/4 of the year finished I have finished 13 books.  In 52 days I have gone from a projected 74 books at years end to a projected 51.57.  With the Challenge this month I may not finish a lot of books and my projections may continue to plummet, but hopefully I'll get back into the swing after the challenge.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good luck with your reading challenge!

https://findingeliza.com/

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip