A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

K is for Kid

#AtoZChallenge 2021 April Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter K

In 1890, The Philadephia Quakers baseball team of the National League changed their name to the Philadephia Phillies and have been so for almost 125 years,  That 1990 team had not one but two players on it that are on my a to z challenge pf people living in 1921.  Neither of those players are remembered  for being baseball players.  One was Baseball player turned evangelist Billy Sunday who was featured here way back on April 2nd.  The other is William Jethro "Kid" Gleason who was the manager of the infamous 1919 Black Sox.  



              Kid Gleason

Years lived before 1921: Fifty-Five

Years lived after 1921: Twelve



        

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip